Recently we received a lot of questions from customers on how to take care of natural weave hair. Today I will answer those questions. If you also have questions like my customers, please continue reading the article
1. Wash properly.
Treat it like your natural hair. To keep your hair smooth you should use shampoo and conditioner for each shampoo. When shampooing, rub the shampoo from the forehead towards the back of the hairline, massage the scalp with your hands and smooth the hair in the direction from the hairline to the gentle tip.
3. Do not wash your natural weave hair too muchJust like your natural hair, dry weave hair if you wash too much. You should wash your hair depending on the thickness, the amount of oil in it. Usually, you should wash your extensions 3-5 a day/week
4. Proper hair dryingWhether it is splicing or normal hair, don't overdo the use of the dryer. If hair drying is required, follow the following procedure:
+ Use a gentle wet cotton towel.
+Turn on the dryer in the lowest temperature mode, dry the connections first and then dry the entire head.
+Only about 60-75% should be dried and then dried naturally will limit the possibility of dry, tangled hair.
5. Protect hair when going to bedProtecting hair every night is essential because curls are easy to get tangled every morning to wake up. To avoid that, you can loosen your hair or move your hair aside before going to bed.
6. Brush hairMake sure that you are always gentle with your natural weave hair and that you brush them properly as this can also affect their lifespan. The mistake that most the customer meet that is how can you brush hair. With natural weave hair, you should brush carefully from the bottom to the root, as slow as good. Never brush the extensions when they are wet as this is when it is the most susceptible to breakage. Instead, brush them before washing or one they are 90% dry
7. Keep moisture for hairAerosol increase moisture to the hair while preventing moisture from escaping. Be sure keep moisture the heat to your extensions before you dry them or before you go out on a hot day Heat protection helps to shield around the hair's cuticle and allow it to hold. gloss. Always carry a spray bottle throughout the day and spray your natural weave hair whenever they start to dry.
8. Dry your hair completely before going to bed.You should never go to sleep while your hair extensions are wet. Wet hair extensions will bunch up causing tangles. When you move in sleep, the tangles in your extensions can get stuck and pull up the hair naturally, ruining it.
If your natural hair is braided underneath the extensions, make sure that it is also completely dry. Otherwise, you may have mold and an unpleasant smell.
9. No pulling natural weave hairIn addition to avoiding pulling, yanking your hair, after washing your hair, do not twist your hair to squeeze out excess water. This simple way to make beautiful hair will make your hair more easily damaged and broken.
King hair extensions always try its best to take care of natural weave hair. We are very proud that we are the top 5 biggest hair production companies in Vietnam. Don't forget to contact us if you are looking for cheap hair weave